NCVO has created a coronavirus advice page on their Knowhow website for anyone managing or supporting volunteers during the pandemic.
These are the areas it covers:
- How volunteers can make a difference
- Redirecting volunteers if you cannot take on any more
- How volunteers are affected by the lockdown
- Volunteers in key worker roles
- Volunteer expenses
- Paying for goods or services
- Data protection
- Recognising and reporting scams
Pass it on
Please share the page with everyone in your organisation and with anyone else who might find it useful. Use social media to help it reach further.
You might also want to read their recent blog posts:
And we’ll be continuing to add new posts so keep checking back.